- Quit smoking
- Quit soda
- Do yoga to increase flexibility
- Be able to do 30 push ups by July 1st
- Be able to do 40 crunches by July 1st
- Run a 10 minute mile (Time TBD)
- Feel good about myself
- Floss every day
- Stop spending all my money; SAVE SAVE SAVE!
- A smoothie a day
- Fruit with every meal
- Gluten Free
These aren’t all of my goals. I have so many, and it will take time to achieve, but if I stay motivated, I know I can do this.
I read of a 21 day rule today. Do something for 21 days and it will start to be part of your routine. Then 21 more. Then 21 more. After 6 months, it’s part of your lifestyle.
Day one is tomorrow.
God, please give me the strength to stay motivated through this new chapter of my life. I have to do this. I have to feel good about myself.
I WILL do this.